Welcome To Daily In Christ Devotionals

Psalm 119:10-11 With my whole heart I seek you; let me not
wander from your commandments! I have stored up your
word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.

Come by and see our complete Updated Website
www.DailyInChrist.net

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Time For Worship: Jeremy Camp

This week I am featuring an amazing Christian musician Jeremy Camp. If you have never heard or read his personal testimony I encourage you to do so. He is no stranger to difficulties and struggles and the passion he has for Jesus comes out full force in his music and life...


(video)


My you feel His overwhelming presence as you worship Him.

Here is a video link to a personal testimony he did a few years back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFLFFBhcUEM

No comments: