Welcome To Daily In Christ Devotionals

Psalm 119:10-11 With my whole heart I seek you; let me not
wander from your commandments! I have stored up your
word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.

Come by and see our complete Updated Website
www.DailyInChrist.net

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Give Thanks: Tell Of All His Woundrous Works

1Ch 16:8-9 Oh give thanks to the LORD; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples! Sing to him; sing praises to him; tell of all his wondrous works! (esv)


mp3 audio file


As I read through 1Chronicles today I am struck by these words in chapter 16. "Make known His deeds among the peoples; tell of His wondrous works." In our walk as Christians it is easy to give thanks to the Father for all He has done. It is something we often do when we are with our Christian friends and family. But how often do we make known all He has done for us to the people we encounter at work, school, or in our community. Opening up to non-believer's about God's wondrous works can be a vulnerable thing to do. It requires us to openly proclaim our faith in Jesus and show others that what we have received is a blessing from Him and not our own efforts.

Daily In Christ - Give Thanks

Today I encourage you to be intentional in sharing some things with non-believer's that you are thankful for. Ask God, in your morning time with Him, to open up doors of opportunity. "Proclaim them to the peoples" giving all the glory to God.

May the Lord place in your path those who need to hear a message of thanksgiving from you today.

Blessings,
Keith

To download the original mp3 file right click here and "save as."

No comments: