Welcome To Daily In Christ Devotionals

Psalm 119:10-11 With my whole heart I seek you; let me not
wander from your commandments! I have stored up your
word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.

Come by and see our complete Updated Website
www.DailyInChrist.net

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Salvation Sunday: First-born Over All Creation

Today, as I prayerfully give thanks for the gift of salvation, I can't help but think about the object of our salvation. Jesus Christ, the first-born of all creation (Col 1:15). The Son of the Living God.

Jesus, being firstborn, doesn't imply He was the first created thing. It gives us the position in which He holds as God. "First-born over all creation" makes Him wholly and completely God. He is sovereign over all of creation. He is God.

Daily In Christ - Salvation Sunday

Today I encourage you to ponder the Biblical truth that Jesus is 100% God and Sovereign over all creation. As well as this, He came to earth as a man, lived a sinless life, and died a horrific death on the cross as an atonement for you and me.

Thank you Jesus for the gift of eternal life with you.

Blessings,
Keith

No comments: