Welcome To Daily In Christ Devotionals

Psalm 119:10-11 With my whole heart I seek you; let me not
wander from your commandments! I have stored up your
word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.

Come by and see our complete Updated Website
www.DailyInChrist.net

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Salvation Sunday - Receive The Free Gift

One of the greatest gifts a person can receive is the gift of salvation... Did I say one of the greatest? ooops, THE greatest! If you haven't received the free gift I encourage you to call out to God today and He will give you the gift of eternal life.

Rom 3:23-24 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, (esv)

With the Christmas holiday just behind us I am reminded of the sharing of gifts that occurred just a few days ago. If you are anything like me, you probably remember about half of the things you gave and/or received. Unless you intentionally think about it, you probably no longer feel the warm loving feeling that you had just a short time ago. Giving gifts to others is a blessed thing. (Acts 20:35) But how much more is it when the gift is eternal?

Daily In Christ - Salvation Sunday Challenge

Today's challenge is to spend a few minutes each day praying to God to reveal who
you can share the Gift of Salvation with this new year.

I assure you that when you offer this gift to a friend, family member, co-worker, or complete stranger... you will not forget how it made you feel. Jesus is the giver of life and when you participate in the work of God you are giving the greatest gift anyone could ever receive.

My the Lord lead you to someone as you pray and seek Him.

Blessings,
Keith

No comments: