Welcome To Daily In Christ Devotionals

Psalm 119:10-11 With my whole heart I seek you; let me not
wander from your commandments! I have stored up your
word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.

Come by and see our complete Updated Website
www.DailyInChrist.net

Friday, February 18, 2011

Freedom In Christ: Prayer

1Th 5:16-17 Rejoice always, pray without ceasing,

Today I find it necessary to make my post a bit more brief than usual. I have been on the go for days and have had very little time to write. However, I do have something the Lord has laid on my heart and I want to share it.

As Christians we are blessed in so many ways. One of those blessings is the ability to come to God in prayer. No matter what time of day or night He is always there to hear from His children.

Daily In Christ - Freedom In Christ

Today I encourage you to exercise you Spiritual Freedom and pray. Pray to God about your family, your job, your church and community. Pray about the government, the world, the universe... Whatever you have on your heart... Pray.

Blessings to you as you draw near to Him,
Keith

No comments: