Welcome To Daily In Christ Devotionals

Psalm 119:10-11 With my whole heart I seek you; let me not
wander from your commandments! I have stored up your
word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.

Come by and see our complete Updated Website
www.DailyInChrist.net

Sunday, June 5, 2011

What If... Hell Is Real?

Have you ever just sat down on a bright sunny day and reflected on the things of life that matter but rarely get thought about? One of the subjects that rattles through my mind on occasion is this very question...

What if... hell is real?

There are a lot of emerging beliefs these days and many of them center around this very topic. So what if? What if hell is real? What if what the scriptures have to say about eternity apart from God is absolutely true. Sure, we take what is written in the Bible on a measure of faith, but isn't that how we form any of our world views?

So back to the question... What if hell is real? Would it change how you relate to God? Would it change how you interact with others? Would you even give it a second of consideration? What if...



Have you ever considered the alternative to life apart from God? Does the thought of eternal life in Heaven experiencing pure joy in the midst of the loving Savior excite your heart? Are you in need of spiritual strength and forgiveness? If so, I encourage you to visit
http://greatchristianstuff.com/salvation.html

For more on this topic feel free to visit CARM @ http://carm.org/hell

I pray that you will be blessed today as you look to Jesus for your salvation.

Blessings,
Keith

No comments: