Welcome To Daily In Christ Devotionals

Psalm 119:10-11 With my whole heart I seek you; let me not
wander from your commandments! I have stored up your
word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.

Come by and see our complete Updated Website
www.DailyInChrist.net

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Pray For Matt: UPDATE

Thank you to all of my friends and family members who have been praying for Matt. As I posted last week, Matt Lembke is a young marine who had his legs blown off in Afghanistan recently. He is the son of my sister's co-worker.

Matt's family has established a website for anyone who would like to follow his progress during this difficult time.

www.semperfimatt.com or www.marinematt.com



The local paper here in Portland, OR has written a nice article about Matt.

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2009/07/oregon_marine_gravely_wounded.html

Please take the time to remember Matt and his family in your prayers.

Thank you,

Keith

John 15:12-13 "This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you. "Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. (nasb)

No comments: