Welcome To Daily In Christ Devotionals

Psalm 119:10-11 With my whole heart I seek you; let me not
wander from your commandments! I have stored up your
word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.

Come by and see our complete Updated Website
www.DailyInChrist.net

Saturday, May 21, 2011

I Have Been Crucified With Christ

Gal 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.


I have been reading this verse often over the past couple of weeks. The more I contemplate my relationship with Christ the more I keep coming back to this verse. Over the next several blog posts I am going to break this verse down and write about what I believe God is speaking to me through it.

Often I read a verse in the Bible and trample over it so quickly I miss the weightiness of it. This is one of those verses. Please join me as we study this verse together.

I would love for you to share your thoughts with me as well. Leave me a comment and tell me what this verse means to you.

Blessings,
Keith

No comments: