Welcome To Daily In Christ Devotionals

Psalm 119:10-11 With my whole heart I seek you; let me not
wander from your commandments! I have stored up your
word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.

Come by and see our complete Updated Website
www.DailyInChrist.net

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Good The Bad and The Ugly

I have noticed as I walk along my way as a Christian there are a lot of different kind of people I encounter each day. Good people, bad people, and ugly people... metaphorically speaking of course. As I think about all the kinds of people God has created in this world I can't help to be grateful for Him allowing me to come before the cross, fall on my knees, and receive His forgiveness. Regardless of how successful I may or may not be. Regardless of how attractive or ugly I may be. And regardless of whether or not I have committed ridiculously horrible sin in my life...he will accept me!

Good, bad, or ugly! Once we are washed in the blood of Jesus we areclean and righteous before God. Isn't that awesome?



1Co 6:9-11 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God. (nasb)

No comments: