Welcome To Daily In Christ Devotionals

Psalm 119:10-11 With my whole heart I seek you; let me not
wander from your commandments! I have stored up your
word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.

Come by and see our complete Updated Website
www.DailyInChrist.net

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Psalm 124 A Song Of David

Psa 124:1 A Song of Ascents, of David. "Had it not been the LORD who was on our side," Let Israel now say,
Psa 124:2 "Had it not been the LORD who was on our side When men rose up against us,
Psa 124:3 Then they would have swallowed us alive, When their anger was kindled against us;
Psa 124:4 Then the waters would have engulfed us, The stream would have swept over our soul;
Psa 124:5 Then the raging waters would have swept over our soul."
Psa 124:6 Blessed be the LORD, Who has not given us to be torn by their teeth.
Psa 124:7 Our soul has escaped as a bird out of the snare of the trapper; The snare is broken and we have escaped.
Psa 124:8 Our help is in the name of the LORD, Who made heaven and earth. (nasb)

2 comments:

Mikes Sumondong said...

Thanks for sharing! Our help is indeed the Lord!

Keith C said...

Amen :)