Welcome To Daily In Christ Devotionals

Psalm 119:10-11 With my whole heart I seek you; let me not
wander from your commandments! I have stored up your
word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.

Come by and see our complete Updated Website
www.DailyInChrist.net

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Walking By Faith ~ Our Latest Update

Greetings friends,

Since Lori and I have returned home from Uganda we have been fairly quiet about future plans. Not because we don’t want to share them with everyone, rather, because we don’t even know them fully ourselves. Often in life we believe God is doing one thing simply to find out He is doing quite another. We believe that’s the case with our lives as well. It is a time where we can’t see the entire picture clearly. Rather, He is giving us snippets to keep us going and all the while encouraging and deepening our trust and faith in Him. It is a time of stretching, bending, pruning, and growing. I use the phrase, “we are in a time of nervous excitement.”

To read the rest of our update...
http://www.dailyinchrist.net/dailybible/?p=295


No comments: