Welcome To Daily In Christ Devotionals

Psalm 119:10-11 With my whole heart I seek you; let me not
wander from your commandments! I have stored up your
word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.

Come by and see our complete Updated Website
www.DailyInChrist.net

Thursday, September 8, 2011

WWJD...

WWJD - What Would Jesus Do?

If you have been a Christian for awhile you will instantly know what this acronym stands for. These four words became such a part of the Christian culture that I believe they have almost lost their punch. But as simple as this question is, it packs a plethora of truth.

1Cor 11:1 Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ.

What would Jesus do? Do you still ask yourself that question every moment of every day? If we are called to imitate Jesus then we surely must know what He would do in any given situation shouldn't we?

Thankfully we were given a helper to guide us. Jesus left us the Holy Spirit to tickle our minds in situations where it is imperative to know how to respond like the Savior. Now listening to Him is another story altogether.

So today I ask... WWJD?

I hope you will ask the same...

Blessings,
Keith

No comments: