Welcome To Daily In Christ Devotionals

Psalm 119:10-11 With my whole heart I seek you; let me not
wander from your commandments! I have stored up your
word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.

Come by and see our complete Updated Website
www.DailyInChrist.net

Monday, September 21, 2009

He Is Our Source Of Strength

Phi 4:13 I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.

This verse in Philippians is one that I memorized early on as a Christian. Much of my life has been an attempt at the first part of the verse without incorporating the second part. When it comes to marriage struggles, parenting difficulties, and trying to accomplish something, I will try to accomplish all things, on my own strength. And many times I fail miserably. When I call on my own self-reliance it usually turns into a hit and miss kind of proposition. Oh, sometimes I might get it right, but generally I end up picking up pieces that wouldn't have been there had I done it through Christ.

Being strengthened by Christ is a daily process. Just as a student studies his school books to strengthen his mind or a body builder lifts weights to strengthen his muscles, we are to daily walk in Christ to accomplish all things, according to His will and purpose, in His strength.

Blessings to you as you walk daily in Christ.

No comments: