Welcome To Daily In Christ Devotionals

Psalm 119:10-11 With my whole heart I seek you; let me not
wander from your commandments! I have stored up your
word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.

Come by and see our complete Updated Website
www.DailyInChrist.net

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Salvation Sunday: Cardboard Testimonies

Have you ever witnessed a service where they shared cardboard testimonies? God is amazing. His love for His children never fails.

If you haven't responded to Jesus, I pray that you will see His transforming power through the cross. Even if you know Him, I encourage you to watch this video and allow the Spirit of God to fill your heart today.



(video)

Daily In Christ - Salvation Sunday

What is your testimony? Feel free to share in a comment today...

Here is mine!





Blessings to you as you give your life to Jesus.

Keith

No comments: